February 25, 2010

SIBLINGS

Ok I'm not sure what's worse, me being 27, divorced, with no sign of marriage in the near future but I am TERRIBLEY baby hungry. Or my daughter begging me daily to get her a sister. Like I could just walk down the street and order one from Walmart like we did with her Barbi jeep. Seriously, at least twice a day her wanting to be a sister and/or have a baby sister is mentioned. Yesterday she said she wants a sister and a dog for her birthday. What do you say to that?? She's far too young to hear the birds and the bees talk but she does not understand how all of her friends mommy's can just keep having babies and her mommy can't. Well technically mommy could but mommy hasn't even seen an ounce of child support from baby daddy #1, having two of them would be such a pain in the ass and I do like to avoid as many pains in the rear as possible. I am just glad that I have so many cute family and friends that have adorable little babies for me and Brynn to come play with and snuggle to get our fix. I'm able to hold myself over because I am insisting that I will do it right next time damn it. I will fall completely in love with someone, get married, THEN make babies. Lots of them if I had the means. It sounds fairly simple to the typical person but we are 0 for 8 in my family. Interesting. My mom says there is no such thing as a planned pregnancy, those babies show up whenever works best for them and you will work around it and if you say you are going to wait until you're ready then you are fooling yourself because you are never ready. Again, all very good logic, but not comprehendable by a 3 yr old. Right now I give her the first part of the bees talk and just tell her when a mommy and daddy love each other and get married then that's when more sisters and brothers come along. Either that or I REALLY need to push the dog thing right now, anyone have a teacup yorkie they're trying to get rid of? Gosh they're cute. I would most likely step on it though.

No comments: