January 4, 2010

DISTRACTED

I had a meeting today,
this is what I accomplished:

Don't mind the hand-writing that looks like that of a 12 yr old boy.
It's pretty obvious what's on my mind.
Mi familia has been talking about going to Hawaii together for as long as I can remember and it looks like it just might happen this time.
(knock on wood, I'll believe it when I see it)
I think my parents are learning the longer they wait to follow through the more additions to the family there are which in turn means more plane tickets and bigger beach house. I don't care who goes as long as I'm there. Hell I'd swim if I could, then I'd be in good enough shape to be seen in a bikini.

1 comment:

allegri said...

haha... Love it. I miss Hawaii. I went there past spring. Uber jealous. I need the warmth!

I found your blog via Brie's. God Bless!