December 29, 2009

BBB

This is Brie. I heart Brie. I work with Brie. I really don't know her very well but at the same time I feel like I know her very well. She has the exact same sense of humor as I do (turbo diesel), we are both Mommy's to 3 yr olds, we both have a MILLION bros and sis's, and we both have fake boobies which instantly bonded us I think. Now for the good stuff, this chick is strong. Seriously one of the strongest people I have ever met. She is 5'10 and weighs no more than a buck-o-five so I'm not talkin muscles folks. I am continuously shocked and amazed by her and who she is. She is almost 3 years younger than I am but my life seems fairly insignificant next to what she has accomplished/endured. She is witty and sarcastic and smart and an incredible Mommy and boy can this girl make me laugh!! She will make you laugh too, she's my blogging inspiration so you will hear mucho about her I'm sure. It's a good thing she's married, and that she's a girl, or I'd totally date her.

1 comment:

brie said...

I heart you too! And I'm all cool with dating you; that way we wouldn't have to deal with boners and smelly pits, right? ;)

Thanks so much for what you said. It doesn't feel very true - that I'm strong n all that stuff, but it's nice to hear. I think you are neat.

TURBO DIESEL!!!

xoxoxoxoxo