December 23, 2009

BUCKLE UP, IT'S GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE


So I never have been good at taking my chosen path, the "right" path. The path that is basically guaranteed happiness if I choose to take it and do what is necessary to stay on that path. I am a wanderer, I wander aimlessly through life, I always have and it frustrates the heck out of everyone related to me, through marriage or otherwise. You would think that having a child would've grounded me, kind of forced me on to the path, but that didn't happen. Now I have a fellow traveler that is along for the ride and honestly I think she doesn't mind. I always have loved a good challenge and heaven forbid I get bored.

1 comment:

brie said...

Why haven't you started blogging sooner?? You are funny and insightful all at the same time!

I seriously like you a little bit more now. ;)